Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Childhood





This is a photo of my Daughter Puddle jumping! Some people hate rainy days but we absolutely love rainy days. Puddles are the best to jump in and no matter what we are wearing the minute we see a puddle we look at each other and usually she's the first to jump. I think it's little moments like these kids remember for a lifetime. I know I Cherish each moment we spend and every little memory we make. All the little moments become big moments later on in life. I know as a child one of my favorite things to do was jump in puddles and get soaking wet just the idea of being so c are free is what feels the best. I love watching Kylie be carefree and happy. There's no place I'd rather be then watching her grow, love and support her and be her number one fan!! I encourage all moms to take a step back and enjoy life before you wake up and it's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment