Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

21 day fix Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe

https://www.teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/free?referringRepId=527924









I'm working on a new me. Not because the old me is bad but because the old me can IMPROVE. 

If you want to know more or would like help accomplishing your goals please send me and e-mail. 







*Start with an onion and some garlic.

*Chop up half the onion and about 4 small cloves of garlic.

*Place a large package of chicken breasts in the slow cooker.  (My package was 3 pounds.)

*Sprinkle the onion and garlic on top of the chicken breasts.

*Pour in 2 cups of chicken broth.  (Make sure it covers the chicken completely.  

*When the chicken is finished, remove the breasts to a large bowl.

*Reserve about 1 cup of the cooking liquid.  Discard the rest of the contents of the slow cooker.

*Using 2 forks, shred the chicken.

*Add the chicken back to the slow cooker.

*Pour in the buffalo sauce.  (I started with 1/2 a cup, but added more.  As you mix it in, you’ll see if it’s too dry or not.)

*Add in some of the reserved broth.  (Again, I started with 1/2 a cup ended up using about 1/4 cup more.)

*Mix well, then cover and cook on high for 30 more minutes.

*While the chicken finishes cooking, wash and dry some romaine lettuce leaves for the wraps. 

*When the chicken is finished, transfer it the same bowl you shredded it in.

*When the chicken is finished, transfer it the same bowl you shredded it in.

*To make a wrap, pile the chicken onto the lettuce.

* I also added black beans 

This is simple and easy I love making this you can change it up and add whatever you like. 


 



Check out my other Blog post on Yummy 21 day fix  recipes

                                            steak stir fri





No comments:

Post a Comment