Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hammer and Chisel Beachbody Workout fitness




If You love 21 Day Fix’s Autumn Calabrese and Body Beast’s Sagi Kalev Their new program Hammer and Chisel is going to be your new favorite. 





Hammer and Chisel Beachbody Workout will be one of Beachbody’s Top selling programs. I love the concept of body building but want a more holistic approach then this program is perfect for you. I love how I felt after. Sore and even though the workout kicked my booty I loved it. If you're not a sweaty mess after your workout then your not doing it right!



Today I was able to try some of the sneak peeks of the programs. The sneak peek of The Master’s Chisel workout places an equal emphasis on strength, but also focuses on crafting lean, mean muscles. Autumn guides you through a sweat-inducing, full-body resistance workout with the Total Body Chisel, to help you achieve stunning muscle definition and overall power. Lets just say my legs were sore for 4 days after this sneak peek.


Everyone keeps asking me how I'm able to workout on my iPad and Beach body On Demand is the answer!!! Beach body on demand is a new feature inside The Team Beach body Club, making the Club one of the most valuable products we offer.



  • Convenience: Enjoy 24/7 streaming access from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. No DVDs required. All you need is an Internet connection.
  • Variety: Try different programs that are all proven to deliver incredible results. You can also try out different trainers, workout lengths, or fitness levels before committing to a program.
  • Simplicity: All the program guides, workout calendars and nutrition plans will be online—all in one place.
No more excuses. Now you will be able to work out anywhere there's an Internet connection: at home, the gym, outdoors—even while you're traveling.
 Here are just some of the programs that will be available. 




Want a sneak peak at Sagi’s new workout – The Master’s Hammer & Chisel?  Two workouts – “ISO Speed Hammer” and “Total Body Chisel” – are on Beachbody on Demand October 1st.  You can sign up for a free 30 day trial here… Free 30 Day Trial Team Beachbody Club Membership















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. phenq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its so very true wish more people would realize. I'm glad you enjoyed my post! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes its so very true wish more people would realize. I'm glad you enjoyed my post! :)

      Delete
  2. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Vince

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree more people need to post real steps!
      Glad you enjoyed my post. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete